Monday, March 11, 2013

Look me in the eyes



Today I felt really sick but I had to go to school so I had to look a little bit okay. And to balance out my terribly tired looking face I tried to look cute. The weather had just started getting better and now it got really cold again, and rainy, and even snowy. I hate it!



















































I am in love with this top, I wear it quite often. This jeans I like a lot with this outfit because they give it a pop of color. These sneakers are super comfy but still not too comfy looking that's why they are so amazing.
My Ebay order just came in the mail and I got some necklaces, one of them I'm wearing and it's so amazing. I adore the eyes they look so cool. And I wouldn't be me if I didn't have at least one close-up so here you go!



Necklace: Ebay
Shirt: New Yorker
Jeans : H&M
Sneakers: H&M

Thanks for reading!
Love, Coosje

6 comments:

  1. omg, that necklace is so cute, also check out my how to's on how to make cheap and beautiful necklaces and all other kinds of sweet cheap accessories!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLorLVa95Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verry nice necklace,i love the collor from your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx