Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Less is more

Hey guys! Finally, an outfit! The pictures are kinda blah, it was in the morning and I was tired but you will get the idea and I can't really help it I'm tired all the time. I also have been dressing a little more simple lately so outfits like this one are common, simple but still fun.







Sneakers: New Yorker
Jeans: New Yorker
Tanktop with lace back: Bershka
Blazer: Made in Italy 
Skull ring: Six ( I think)
Ring: Made by my mother Zita Jansen









Thanks for reading, please comment!
Love, Coosje

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie love your red pants! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely's, no problem I will check it out right now. I really ike it I'm following back on bloglovin xxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx