Monday, March 11, 2013

Ebay haul and gift from my mom

I got my new stuff from Ebay in the mail this weekend and I love getting things in the mail. I decided it would be nice to make a post just for this because I'm in love.
I ordered 2 necklaces, a head band and stud charms to make another one. One hasn't come in the mail jet but I couldn't wait.

The first necklace I got was this one:





I am so in love with this one you've got no idea! The eyes look really pretty and the quality is pretty good. The only downsides about this are that the chain is way too long so there is a huge part dangling loose, and the eyes keep falling over and twisting and you're just looking at the back. But I still love it.

The second thing I got was a headband, You can also use it as a necklace or a bracelet but I don't really like it that way so I'll just wear it as a headband:






And third I bought these studs to make a necklace, I was looking for a nice spiky statement necklace but I couldn't find one that I really really liked. So I bought these and I'm going to make my own. So a DIY will be up soon:




They're in three different lengths and a really pretty dark silvery color. I'm excited to make my necklace.


My mom also got back from her trip to Prague with her friends. She bought me this tote bag. I like it a lot it's really simple but still cute with the shoes.


Thanks for reading guys!
Love, Coosje

9 comments:

  1. I love your blogs, I read them everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you , I wish I could post more really but you know time..
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I understand, school and everything. But I see you very often in school, so if you don't post your outfit I still can admire it.I don't know why I'm speaking english, because I'm dutch too, anyways love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sweet. You go to my school? I love speaking English and this way other people can understand it too. Well thank you very much!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Yes, i go to your school. I love speaking English to, it's such a beautiful language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, I wish it was my native language
      xx

      Delete
  4. Me to, I think the whole world have to learn English at school, it would be so much easier if every one speaks English. Besides that, if everybody could speak English I don't have to learn French or German.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag! So creative!
    Thank you for your inspiration!

    Love Janneke,
    www.jantasie.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, thanks you for liking what I post I guess
      xxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx